First Foods Baby Feeding Set (Suitable for 4M+)
Introducing first foods to babies, usually at 4 to 6 months of age, does not have to be messy, stressful and overwhelming.
With our First Foods Baby Feeding Set, that includes baby-safe mini silicone dinnerware that sticks well and firmly on the surface, it provides you the developmental tools you need to set baby up for mealtime milestones.
Key Product Information:
- Item: First Foods Baby Feeding Set
- Material: 100% Food-Grade, Baby-Safe Silicone
- Age: Suitable for 4M and above
- Certifications: BPA-free, FDA-approved
- 1 x pacifier clip
- 1 x silicone plate
- 1 x baby silicone cup (with dual handle)
- 1 x wooden teether
- 1 x rabbit wooden teether
- 1 x Keith+Kara drawstring bag
- Stable suction plate promotes self-feeding and develops fine motor skills
- Plate allows child to explore food themselves and improves sensory skills without the plate falling off table
- Baby can use both hands to hold the cup and learn how to drink independently
- Cup acts as a good transition to move to a larger size baby cup
- Silicone is baby-safe and regulatory-certified
- Silicone can withstand up to 200°C temperature
- Easy to clean and wash
- Disinfection method: Boiling / Sterilisation / Oven
For 'Mix & Match Colour' options, please email us at email@example.com
To view more baby feeding sets, please visit our 'EAT' collection on site.