Checkout / Purchase
Q: Where can I insert the discount code on the website?
- The option to apply discount code is available during checkout.
- If you are using 'Mobile', it can be found on the 'Payment' page after filling up shipping address and selecting shipping method.
- If you are using 'Desktop', it can be found on the 'information' page (on the right hand side) when filling up your shipping address.
Q: Why can't I seem to find the option to insert discount code during checkout?
- Discounts can only be applied once per item during checkout.
- If you are purchasing a bundled item that has discount applied (e.g. Item A + Item B to enjoy 10% off), the discount code option will not appear during checkout.
- If you are purchasing a few items, where some items are at original price and some items are bundled (with discounts already applied), you may checkout in separate orders.
Shipping & Tracking
Q: How can I track my order?
- All of our parcel mails are trackable, registered mail and it is delivered directly to the doorstep or letterbox. You'll receive an email from us as soon as it ships, with tracking link and information.
Q: How long does shipping take?
- Items will be processed and shipped within 1-2 business days of purchase.
- Shipping takes 1 to 5 business days to arrive at doorstep via courier (# of days depends on the shipping option you select during checkout).
Q: What are your business days and working hours?
- Our business days are from Monday to Saturday, excluding Sundays and Public Holidays (SG).
- We operate between 7am to 7pm (SGT).
Q: How much is the shipping cost?
- For domestic (Singapore) shipping:
- Next Day Delivery (Monday to Friday, Excludes Sunday): SGD 15
- Fast Shipping (2 to 3 Business Days, Registered Trackable Mail): SGD 5
- Standard Shipping (3 to 5 Business Days, Registered Trackable Mail): SGD 3.50
- Free Standard Shipping (For orders above SGD 70)
- For international shipping (outside of Singapore):
- Our shipping rates are updated real-time based on our international courier rates. You can view and select your preferred courier with stated shipping cost upon checkout.
Q: What are the available couriers for shipping?
- Domestic (Singapore) Shipping:
- Our local trusted couriers are mainly Qexpress, SingPost and J&T.
- Shipping to Malaysia:
- A few options are available, such as Janio and Ninja Van etc.
- International Shipping:
- A few options are available, such as DHL, UPS, Aramex etc.
Q: I'm buying the items as a gift for someone. Are there invoices or hard copy receipts in the parcel mail?
- No, we do not provide hardcopy receipts in mail. Be rest assured you can get the items delivered directly to your loved one's doorstep. (It's a lovely surprise. In fact, lots of our customers do it!)
Q: Do you ship internationally?
- Yes we do. Most of our customer base is in Singapore and Malaysia. We do ship globally as well, our shipping rates are updated real-time, based on the international courier rates. This is reflected during checkout.
Q: Can I self-collect?
- Yes, please select 'self-collection' upon checkout and provide us at least 1 working day notice for item preparation.
- After checkout, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your order # and available time slots for self-collection.
- We will share with you the self-collection venue and arrange a time slot with you, based on you and our team's availability.
Q: Where can I self-collect?
- You may self-collect at our warehouse in Singapore.
- Self-collection address: 15 Yishun Industrial Street 1, #05-19, Win 5 Building, Singapore 768091
Q: When can I self-collect?
- Self-collection is only available from Monday to Saturday (We are at the beach on Sundays ;) )
- Please ensure that you arrange a time slot with us via email or social media (Facebook / Instagram: @keithandkara.co) and have a confirmation on date and time slot.
Q: Can I pay in my own currency?
- All of our prices on our website is by default in SGD dollars.
- Your order total will be calculated in accordance with the daily exchange rate of the date your card issues processes the transaction.
- You can shop with your country's currency with the converter located at the top and bottom of the website homepage. This allows you to checkout and pay in local currency when you select using currency converter on site.
Return / Refund / Order Changes
Q: What is your return / refund policy?
- Every product is carefully reviewed and packed. Please see 'Refund Policy' page at the footer of our website for more details or click here.
- We do not offer refunds if the product is already shipped and in transit.
Q: Can I still make changes to my order after I have placed it?
- If you need to make a change to your order, please email us at email@example.com and we will do our best to help you. If your order has not been shipped yet, it should not be a problem.
- Unfortunately, if your order has been shipped, you will not be able to make changes to your order.
Q: Where are your products from?
- Our products are thoughtfully designed in the cosmopolitan, modern hub of Singapore, taking inspiration from across the globe.
- Most of our products are manufactured in highly-certified factories in China that uphold strict quality standards, unless stated otherwise on the product information page.
Q: Where are you currently based and do you have a brick-and-mortar store anywhere?
- We are based in Singapore and an online eCommerce business. We do not own a brick-and-mortar store at the moment.
Q: How secure is my personal information?
- Keith+Kara adheres to highest industry standards to protect your personal information when you checkout and purchase from our online store.
- Your credit card information is encrypted during transmission using secure socket layer (SSL) technology, which is widely used on the Internet for processing payments. Your credit card information is only used to complete the requested transaction and is not subsequently stored.
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org